5 steps for online registration
1. Create an account at www.runningconnect.com and login.
(For those who already become a member but can’t remember the password, please press forgot password and go to settings in the email)
The application is 1: 1, ie 1 user account per 1 order, so applicants MUST BE the owner of the account
** See how to apply at >> https://www.runningconnect.com/faq
2. After logging in, choose to apply for Buriram Marathon 2020.
– Click to accept the terms and conditions in the application.
– Click to select the applicant’s name
3. Click to select the type of competition you want and choose the running vest size
– Choose delivery or self collection for race pack
– Choose to book accommodation
(For those who want to reserve a tent. Available in both blank space / space + tent)
– Attach a copy of a certificate, time slip or web results that show evidence (optional)
– Click confirm application.
– The order number will show up as completing registration.
4. Payment (* can be paid after applying within 72 hours *)
By clicking the payment button from the application confirmation email or logging in through www.runningconnect.com >> click on your name in the upper right corner >> select the event you have previously used >> click to see details >> choose to pay
Runners can choose up to 4 payment methods.
3.1 Credit / Debit Card
3.2 ATM / Internet Banking / App Banking
3.3 mPAY Station
3.4 mPAY Wallet
** See payment methods through >> >> http://bit.ly/rc_howtopay
5. After applying and payment completed. Then let’s start practicing and running.
Online registration at www.burirammarathon.com on Sunday 1 September 2019 8:00 am. for existing runners 2017/2018/2019 (Any year) at 8.00 am.
For existing runners You can check your name list at
2017 year : https://www.runningconnect.com/event/brm2017/search
2018 year : https://www.runningconnect.com/event/brm2018/search
2019 year : https://www.runningconnect.com/event/brm2019/search
2019 Year of Charity : https://www.runningconnect.com/event/brm2019c/search